Thursday, April 16, 2009

She's Just Being Miley?

Oh Miley, Miley, Miley...



While I thought you looked cute Miley (even almost a fan of that messy hair), I don't understand how you come out and throw your head around like your Steven Tyler. You're in an evening gown for crying out loud and your acting like you're joining a mosh pit...

Who's leading this baby?!?!? Somebody tell Billy Ray to quit giving his girl performance tips. It's killing me.

And why is she on Glamour's May cover?!? I'm missing that link there obviously....

But yay for saving Matt!!

7 comments:

Blue-Eyed Bride said...

yay for saving matt is right!!! :)

oh my gosh-- miley wouldn't make it past round 1 on american idol! she sounded horrible!

Sandra said...

You are so right. and the Glamour cover ???? What the heck is wrong with Glamour???

Jill said...

oh my word. you mentioned something about rocking like she's steven tyler aaaaand i couldn't get past the first 30 seconds, had to turn it off. i just don't think american idol should have untalented guests. it seems like an oxymoron.

Lindsey said...

YAYAYAYA for Matt being saved!!

jlc said...

I was a bit shocked about the whole Glamour thing too....

Though I like her, she's just very young.

Jennifer said...

Was she a guest singer or a contestant? I had a hard time see the difference...

almost DUNN said...

AMEN SISTER!!!! Mr. Dunn-dee kept asking what in the world is she doing? Why is she head banging?! And I know this is vain, but I kept wondering why she hasn't gotten her teeth fixed. Mr. Dunn-dee got mad at me for these remarks, however. Her dress looked awesome though. But, agreed. I don't get the OFF beat head banging in your couture gear.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin