Monday, April 6, 2009

We're those people...

So I might have mentioned before... Mr. Perfect and I tend to have conversations through our pets. Case in point.

Last nite after bawling my eyes out having just watched Marley and Me again (seriously...just as sad the second time, and I asked to own it?!), I had a monster headache. Something our dog Duke was doing was making it worse.

So I yelled at him.

Mr. Perfect pipes up with this in his Duke voice,

"Mom, you just watched Marley and Me... Did you learn nothing?!?"

Duke just sat there with his big old sad eyes and I had to laugh.

I do love my boys.. =)

5 comments:

Alexis said...

My husband and i like to imagine what their voices sound like and then imitate them. Mikey (the big one) is all like little boy, excited sounding...like Nemo. And Molly, our little one, is all butch-sounding, I think.

Blue-Eyed Bride said...

how sweet! we do the same thing sometimes!

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

haha, that's cute! i don't think i can watch marley and me after hearing how it ends=)

Hayley said...

So funny, we do EXACTLY the same thing!

Emily said...

Good movie, did you read the book?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin