Thursday, April 23, 2009

Twilight

So I jumped on the Twilight bandwagon a bit late.

I just finished the first book and the movie. It honestly took me forever to get through the book. I just could not get into it. But I made myself finish, because I want to be one of the cool kids who's in with the vampire lingo and such. By the end of the book, I knew I just had to read the next one to see what happens. So I bought the next one.

Then I just had to watch the movie.

The Mr. and I both liked the movie. Although, I didn't think Rosalie was pretty enough. (But I complain about Hollywood's standards...)

And I personally think Bella whines way too much. I just want to smack her and tell her to pony up.

The girl couldn't play hard to get if her life depended on it.

I have to say I'm already liking "New Moon" a bit more.

Oh. And Edward Cullen = HOT. Good casting there Mr. Movie Producer.

Don't forget.. email me any question you've got for little 'ol me. I simply can't wait to answer them! Hit me up at perfectlyimperfectlife@gmail{dot}com. I promise to be an open book =)

7 comments:

jlc said...

Sweeeet!!! Lemme know when you're absolutely in love with Edward. And then when you're telling Mr. Perfect all about this affair. Hahah!

Megan said...

I also had a really hard time getting into the book. I finished it but never completed New Moon. I need to pick it up a gain and try it. I didn't know you were doing a Q&A, I need to think of a good question!

Unknown said...

I haven't jumped on this bandwagon yet. :) Glad to get some input!

In This Wonderful Life said...

I want to be on the Twilight bandwagon too!! I'M PRAYING FOR YOU TODAY!!! :) Email me drugged up and let me know how you are doing! I'm thinking of a good question!!

Jennifer said...

Those books are next on my list to read, if I can even finish my current book.

Question - If you could adopt any animal in the world as a pet {other than domesticated pets and assuming it would be perfectly tame and wonderful} what would it be and why?

Jill said...

woo hoo! welcome to the dark side that is twilight. at least you weren't as obsessed as i was. (i.e. skipping class to read the books!)

Bonnie said...

Oh no...I fear a team Jacob coming on. ;) At least you think Edward is hot (because he is!) Me & my sis LOVE Twilight & all of the books are great :) Just keep reading!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin