Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I'll be witty tomorrow...

I'm having a blah week.

It's been a hard week for me personally as I would be 20 weeks this week and we would be finding out what we were being blessed with...

I have 3 friends who got pregnant right about the same time I did. One's expecting a girl, one a boy, and one still has a couple of weeks til she finds out. And while my heart is bursting with joy for each one of them, it also sends me running to the bathroom quite a bit to gather myself.

I am also emotionally trying to gear up for another procedure that may or may not help in our pregnancy loss battle. And it's getting harder and harder to face all this head on.

I'll be better tomorrow. I'm just sad today....

10 comments:

Mojito Maven said...

oh sweetie i am so sorry. Prayers and HUGS.

Jon and Steph said...

I'm so sorry! I know that must be so hard! I'll say a prayer for you!

Emily said...

aww lots of prayers coming your way!

Jennifer said...

Sending prayers!

Sassy Engineer said...

I'm so sorry you are having a rough week! Unfortunately those happen every once in a while, but I will keep you in my prayers :)

Lindsey said...

Oh friend, I'm so sorry! I wish we lived closer, I would totally take you out for sushi! Praying for you sweet friend. HUGS!

Heather @ Simple Wives said...

Sorry for you loss! May God give you strength!

In This Wonderful Life said...

aww I'm sorry friend!! It is tough! hang in there! my reply will be coming soon..i've been a slacker but I was so happy to get it! i just posted a lonnng blog on my awesome uterus! haha

Jennifer said...

I'm behind on my blog reading. I just saw this and I am so sorry for your loss. I will be praying for you and your husband.

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

oh i am so sorry. we had a miscarriage in july and i know exactly how you feel. saying a prayer for you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin