Thursday, April 9, 2009

Awww Shucks!!

I broke down. I ordered the shoes.

I know they won't be here in time for Easter (grrr), but I needed them. For the rest of my life ya know?!

Scary part of post alert:

I got tagged by Megan for Keepin' It Real.

Unfortunately to play, you have to abide by some rules. I do despise rules! But I do love being tagged so duh, I'm playing.

Rules:
Take a picture of yourself right now.
No primping or preparing.
Just snap a picture.
Load the picture onto your blog.
Tag some people to play.

Disclaimer:
I just walked back in the house from running. So please excuse the no makeup, sweaty, "I just survived a tornado" hair. Although if we're really keeping it real, I have basically no control of my hair ever, so this look is probably right on. Scary...



Yes. I only have eyeshadow on one eye. Apparently there's staying power on the right lid.

I can't even believe I just posted that picture.

So... who wants to play?!?

I'm tagging:
Mojito Maven
Am over at It's Not Gossip
and..
Jennifer

I'm sure their pictures will be way better than mine so don't be scared to check theirs out! Besides.. their blogs rock!

In other news... I got a couple of awards.. Yay!



Thank you Jennifer! So I'm supposed to list 7 things that I love and then pass this on to 7 bloggers. For the sake of making this a little bit interesting, I'm not including Mr. Perfect, family, or the kiddos, because duh. We already know I love them.

1. shoes. 'Nuf said.
2. clean sheets. Nothing quite like climbing into a bed with fresh sheets.
3. beer. I can't help it. I'm a good 'ol Southern girl and can drink a beer with the best of 'em. I blame where I went to college. Bud Light was easier to find than water!
4. sports. I love everything about them. I love cheap beer, expensive hot dogs, cheesy jerseys, and the National Anthem. There's nothing like a good ball game. This includes baseball, football, soccer, etc...
5. music. you can have movies. I can barely sit still for them, but I've got the music. I can be kind of a snob about my music. sorry.
6. the South. I'm ridiculously in love with where I live. I've traveled all over this great country, and while I think there's great things about every area, my heart is in the Georgia clay. Yep... we have clay, not dirt. and it won't come out in the wash.
7. the beach. I die....

I'm giving this too...

Erin @ Blue-Eyed Bride
Sassy Engineer
Megan @ In This Wonderful Life
jlc @ French Kiss
d.a.r @ Just Another Day in Paradise
Milltini
and...
Lindsey @ Learning to Be A Wife

Seriously. Highly recommend all these blogs... They're G-Reat! <-- say it like the tiger.

To be continued.. after I spend a bit of time with the hubs...

8 comments:

Blue-Eyed Bride said...

thanks for the award, dearest!

jlc said...

1. Girl you look AWESOME for a candid!! I never take good close ups!!!

2. Congrats on your award!!

3. Yayyyy you picked lil ole me??? Why thank you!!!


:)

Am said...

Thanks for the Tag. Check out the blog if you want to see my pics...first thing this morning.

Sassy Engineer said...

Thanks for the tag, and I think you look great :) I just got tagged for the Keepin' It Real so I better not tag you again!

Jennifer said...

You look way better than I would look if I just came in after a run! I am glad you got those shoes, they are so so cute!

Jennifer said...

Aw thanks for the tag! I'm so excited you bought those shoes anyways! They are gorgeous!

Lindsey said...

Awww thanks so much friend for the award! You are so sweet! I'm glad we're blog friends!

Jen said...

Oh, you're adorable! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin