Friday, October 5, 2012

day 5: daddy's home!

Meg31DaysButton
Today was a better day. Thank goodness.

At 3 am last night, I prayed for peace about a few different things that have been plaguing me lately. It was all I could do after being kept up for hours while the devil played on my insecurities big time.

But enough. It's getting better.

And guess what?

Mr. P is home. For good. After being gone most of the past month. And I'm no longer single parenting. And hallelujah.

BG was beyond excited to see her Daddy and took off the minute she saw him. We are back to family of three status. We are back to simple nights hanging out with my two favorite people. My heart is happy.
IMG_3471

6 comments:

Laura @ My Thoughts-Uninterrupted said...

So glad your hubby is home. Mine was gone for 3 days a couple weeks ago and it about did me in. Hats off to all the single parents out there right?!

Ashley E. said...

Yay for dads being home! Single parenting is so hard!

In This Wonderful Life said...

YAY! so glad he is home!

Rachel said...

So glad he's home with y'all! That makes my heart happy. I know BG is so happy to have her daddy back! Happy weekend, sweet friend!

Unknown said...

Sooo glad he's home with your guys now!! I'm sure it will make a world of difference:)

Katie @ Loves of Life said...

Awww YAY!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin