Tuesday, October 9, 2012

day 9: she makes me laugh

Meg31DaysButton
BG used to love to smile for pictures. Then she went through this mean mugging stage where she wasn't smiling but at least she was looking at the camera. Now? It's a miracle if I can get her to even stand still for the five seconds it takes me to get to the camera ap.

Today it was finally cold enough to break out some of the new fall clothes she has acquired. I picked out a dress and a pair of leggings but she wanted nothing to do with what I picked and ran to pick out something different to wear.
2012-10-09 10.52.29
It's official. BG is officially on #teamleggingsaspants. I couldn't help but laugh after I got her dressed because her Mom is so the opposite. Although, if I had a cute butt and legs... maybe.

Whatever. She rocked it.

She still wouldn't let me take her picture though. Toddlers are silly.

3 comments:

Gina said...

She is SO cute. I'm not on that team either but if I looked like her in leggings I'd reconsider.

Heather @ Simple Wives said...

Awe, she is so cute!!

Melissa @ I Pick Pretty said...

HA. I'm confident we can make a Leggings as Pants Problem exception for the adorably under-10 set :-).

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin