Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Welcome to the world sweet baby!!

I have a Christmas post in the making, but I've been completely distracted this week as my best pal, KP, gave birth to her sweet, gorgeous baby girl on Monday.

I am in love.

I can't wait til April when my Baby Girl gets here to meet her future BFF!

Congratulations K & R!! You guys made one beautiful babe!!



KW, KP and Kathryn, & I




Mr. Perfect and R are already wrapped around her finger... Gosh I can't wait to see Mr. Perfect with ours... .:: cue heart melting ::.

3 comments:

Ams said...

Awwwww, absolutely adorable.
Oh I love me some babies!!

In This Wonderful Life said...

awww precious! I bet the girls will be best friends!

Newlywed Next Door said...

Awww so cute! So exciting that YOU are NEXT!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin