Friday, August 19, 2011

mish mash

I feel all discombobulated as of late because as usual, I've waited til the last possible minute to get about fifty things done. That's fun.

One would think after years of doing this and being mad at myself for doing it, I would learn. Alas, one would be wrong.

But......

I'm heading home to spend an entire weekend with my two best friends in the world today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nothing makes me feel like "me" again than some good head clearing girl time. I can't wait for gossip, drinks, and dancing with some of my favorite people.

Unfortunately, having a "girls weekend" means leaving Mr. P and BG and I hate that. Especially since this is the first night since she was born that I haven't been with her.

Yep. Helicopter Mom much?!? ;)

Anyway, I can't wait! Hope you all have a great weekend! I'm sure I'll have some good stories come Monday!

5 comments:

Jenny @ Practically Perfect... said...

Have fun!

Anonymous said...

You deserve it girl!! Have a blast! :)

lg2006 said...

I am taking my first solo trip away this weekend too! To the beach and I cant wait! I am sure we will both have a great time and come home all refreshed! Have fun! Cant wait to see pics

Hayley said...

Ooooh nice! Have a fabulous time!

Amy @ Forever 29 said...

Hope you are enjoying your weekend! All mommas need a break!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin