Monday, November 12, 2012

pumpkin patch- trip 2.

I am still not sure how I managed to make three trips to a pumpkin patch last month and I have zero pictures of the little one with a pumpkin. Riddle me that.

After our trip to the pumpkin patch with the playgroup, BG could not quit talking about how much fun we had and kept asking to go back. I knew we had a trip planned with Uncle M and Aunt Kiki at the end of the month, but she wanted to go like five minutes ago so I Googled a near by patch and off we went.
IMG_4113

It was pretty last minute and I had no idea what to expect, but the patch was kind of awesome and not very far away. And there was so much to do. Plus? a corn maze, which we got lost in (we would get lost in a cardboard box, true story).
IMG_4116IMG_4121IMG_4124IMG_4129IMG_4131

It took BG a grand total of five minutes to decide that traipsing through corn mazes is not her thing. We spent the rest of the time trying to cat wrangle her all the while trying to figure out how to get the heck out of dodge the maze.
IMG_4137IMG_4136
"But Dad, who said this was fun?! CARRY ME!!!
IMG_4138IMG_4142IMG_4146eIMG_4147IMG_4150IMG_4152IMG_4159e

We did eventually make it out. Although we went out the Entrance. Pretty sure we would still be in there if we tried to find the Exit.

BG immediately decided she had to partake in the games and the fun little sandbox full of corn (that's fun?), so off we went.
IMG_4174
Oh wait! There was a pumpkin! Consider this my pumpkin shot for 2012.
IMG_4178IMG_4182IMG_4188IMG_4189IMG_4190
It ended up being a perfect little Sunday afternoon trip and such a great little family fun day. I think that's the reason I was able to talk Mr. P into another pumpkin patch trip the following weekend. Ha.
IMG_4198

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That corn box seems like the best idea ever! I'm determined to find one by me next year now.

And Ella in the jean skirt? To die for!

Rachel said...

Ella gets cuter and cuter every time you post pictures :)

I love her socks in these pics :)

Rachel said...

She is so adorable!! I love corn mazes....maybe in a few years she'll like them a little better.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin