Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Dear People

Ok People. You're killing me. I know I cannot be the only person in America whose tired of opening her mailbox weekly and seeing a Gosselin staring her in the face. Enough of the he said/she said bull. It is not that slow of a work week that Jon & Kate deserve a People cover, let alone multiple ones! Can we please talk about something else instead of the "I'm famous for giving birth to a ridiculously large litter of children and ruining my marriage for televising every little step of our lives together" couple of the week?!

Jon is a tool. Kate is whiny and a little bit crazy. Next....

Teddy Kennedy got a blip on the front page. Kate and Jon? Multiple covers. Huh?!?

Sincerely,

A Disgruntled Reader

8 comments:

Amy Green @ Sweet Home Amy said...

I so agree!! I'm so tired of her whining and all her publicity! Shouldn't she be taking care of those multiple children instead of constantly being all over the media?!? Just my opinion.

Jenny @ Practically Perfect... said...

Couldn't agree more!

Brown Girl said...

I agree. I don't care anymore. I wish they would both just fall off the face of the earth!!!

Miss Jody said...

Huh???
I'm really happy say, I don't
follow that...show or shows.
But I agree with ya!!

Megan said...

Agreed! You should send this into People.

Lindsey said...

AGREED!!!

Shaina said...

Amen, sistah.

Abbie Burnham said...

Yeah, it's killing me, too. I don't care who he is dating or if she was controlling or not... So over this.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin