Monday, September 7, 2009

thank you!

Ok because I'm a serious slacker, I've yet to post about 2 awards one of my fave bloggers, A Sassy Engineer, bestowed upon me a while ago. If you haven't checked out her blog yet, you really should. Especially on Fridays when she gives tips on how to decorate and other stuff on a budget. Love it!




Since I'm so late on these, I figure they've already made the rounds so I'm passing them on to any of my readers who haven't received them. Thanks again SE!!!

My Dawgs didn't pull it out Saturday. Boo. I don't really want to talk about it. Hopefully we'll get it together quickly.

My parents are still in town and are staying until Friday. Why Friday? Well it's my birthday!! So we're celebrating all week. Well, I am. They're more than welcome to if they want to.

And in other news, The Marine is back from his training in Cali and is back on the East Coast! Yay! He gets two weeks off coming up soon before his deployment and will be able to come home for a while. Thank goodness. I feel like I haven't seen him in months.

Well I'm off to a quick eye exam this afternoon (fun) and then to a cookout tonite. Hope you all are enjoying your long weekend!!

6 comments:

Miss Jody said...

Very cute awards! Yay-er!

Anonymous said...

congrats on your awesome awards!! You totally deserve them! Hope you have a great week!! = )

Kassie said...

Congrats on the awards!!

And I know what you mean about the Dawgs...they'll pull it together!! :)

Heather @ Simple Wives said...

Congrats on your awards! :)

Girl Meets Beau said...

Congrats on the awards! Hope you have a great week - especially since your b-day is coming up :) Exciting!!

Anonymous said...

Happy early birthday my friend! Glad your parents are there for your celebration and glad your Marine is back. Have a great week.

Eat some cake = )

The bar from my post is in Fells Point, Baltimore btw! It was a blast and not to expensive.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin