Monday, November 9, 2009

18 weeks


How Far Along? 18 weeks

Total Weight Gained/Loss? Haven't been back to the doc. My scale at home says I'm down 1 from the docs scale. I knew that Mexican I ate before my appointment totally screwed my weight up!

Maternity Clothes: still no. But honestly if I didn't work in scrubs I think I would have had to give in by now.

Sleep? Not so great. I wake up all the time. My feet keep going numb on me. I guess I'm not doing so great at the not sleeping on my back thing or something. Mr. Perfect is going to run out of room to sleep if I keep adding in pillows to our bed!

Best Moment of the Week? ? Nothing big this week.

Movement- not yet

Food Craving- Chocolate chip cookies. There's nutrients in those right?!

Food aversions- I'm having a really hard time with food. Nothing tastes the same way it did and honestly? I don't want much of anything. I'm having to force myself to eat stuff and it's getting hard to do.

Morning sickness?- nope. But I'm super tired again.

Gender- 2 more weeks...

Labor Signs- none.

Belly Button- in.

What I miss- sleeping on my back. Oh it was nice...

What I'm looking forward to- movement. Come on little one.. your crazy mom is dying here!

Weekly Wisdom- Sleep. Whenever you can. If it's not at night, then take naps.

Milestones- We're in month 5!

11 comments:

Lindsey said...

You look fabulous!!

Annie said...

you are too cute!!
only 2 weeks till you find out what the little one is, so exciting!! :)

Megan said...

You are so stinking cute!

In This Wonderful Life said...

looking so cute lil mama!

Brown Girl said...

Moving right along, you look wonderful!

Grad3 said...

:) It all sounds on target...

Jennifer said...

You look great! I can't believe we haven't run into each other yet either! I am bringing Lucky to Cedar on Nov. 21 if you are going to be there, you should come out and meet me.

No Longer Newlyweds. said...

Hi. I'm Sara. I found your blog from The Brown's blog. Your recent post caption caught my eye because tomorrow I'll be 18 weeks pregnant! I think I'll visit your blog often to see if we're going through the same things. I also cannot feel movement. I am not having any major cravings other than watermelon. Chicken makes me gag. As hard as I try not to, I still wake up on my back. Ugh...

Nice to meet you. Feel free to swing on over and check out our blog.

Sara

No Longer Newlyweds. said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Bonnie said...

I miss sleeping on my stomach!

I didn't feel my baby move until around 22-23 weeks, so don't worry if you don't feel the baby move as soon as everyone tells you that you should :)

Bonnie

Kassie said...

You look so darn adorable! I can't believe you're in month 5!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin