Sunday, November 8, 2009

Pumpkin Carving = fun for everyone!

So a couple weeks ago (yes I suck at posting on time), the bff, Mr. Perfect, and I got together for dinner and some good 'ol pumpkin carving. Dinner was delish (thanks AP!) and carving was awesome. Until my dog had to go rustle up a rattlesnake and creep me out for the rest of the night. Thanks Duke.

But I digress.

Mr. Perfect and I make sure we carve a pumpkin every year. It's one of those sappy little traditions that I love and can't wait to do long term with my little family. Of course having Mr. Perfect and AP together gave me perfect opportunity to practice for little children.

Super excited about our carving kit.


The pumpkins.



Mr. Perfect decided he needed to take off the top of ours with a samurai sword. You can see how excited I am about it.

It didn't work.

Scooping out the seeds. Apparently Mr. Perfect thought it was a smelly job.

I think I was the only one taking this seriously....



Some serious carving...



Finished products!


2 comments:

Saskia said...

Taking the top off with a samurai!!! That made me laugh so hard!! Mr B would totally be suggesting that too!

Great pumpkins!!

x

In This Wonderful Life said...

HOW fun!!! the pumpkins look GREAT!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin