Tuesday, June 15, 2010

dancing queen

Baby Girl loves music. Every time there was music playing while she was in the womb, she went nuts. She still does.

The other day I left her with my grandparents for a few hours so I could run some errands. I was trying to get her to go to sleep before I left, so I turned on country music videos.

Baby Girl took that as her invitation to stay up and dance. Forget nap time. It was boogie time.

(the first 20 seconds is the best, and you might have to turn up the volume, but it's so cute I had to share!)


I so love this girl..

6 comments:

d.a.r. said...

So stinkin cute!!

No Longer Newlyweds. said...

That was hilarious. She's got some good moves!

Hillary said...

Adorable!

Jenny @ Practically Perfect... said...

That is so cute!

Annie said...

AW, love it!!! she could not be any cuter! i love dancin babies!!

prashant said...

That is so cute!
Contextual Ad Network India

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin