Wednesday, June 16, 2010

tummy time success!

Finally. After days of miserable tummy time experiences, I wised up. I've started putting Baby Girl with her chest on the Boppy to see if that would help her enjoy it anymore.

Well today I took the Boppy away and someone held their head up and their chest off the ground for a few seconds!!

I have proof but can't get my pictures to download.

Of course.

But I'm so proud of her! She's getting so strong. She's also started pulling herself forward at the waist when shes in her swing. It's real cute except that she can't get herself back upright so she gets pretty upset at being stuck bent in half. She's too strong for her own good!

I'll get proof as soon as Mr. Perfect hooks me up with a new card reader.

Ahem....

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats! My daughter HATED tummy time for what seemed like forever. But once she got used to it she couldn't get enough!

Resisting Perfection said...

My daughter despised doing tummy time, she would just scream and scream and face plant. The boppy does work better than a regular mat though because it gives them more support. Love your blog, I'm a new reader :)

No Longer Newlyweds. said...

Seriously, E is so advanced!

Newlywed Next Door said...

Yay! I think it's funny how tummy time is good for babies but so many of them hate it so much.

prashant said...

Love your blog, I'm a new reader :
Contextual Ad Network India

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin