Saturday, October 9, 2010

a shout out.

Somehow BG turned 27 weeks old today. Not sure how since we had a deal about her not going past 6 months, but... It happened.

We're going to have to work on that girl.

In other news, a while ago I noticed that one of my best blog buddies' little boy had one awesome onesie on. I commented about how much I loved it, and not too much longer, BG received this little joy in the mail.





I think she loves it!!

Thanks so much Sarah! BG kind of digs the fact that she and E are Bazinga twins!

*If you don't know what "Bazinga!" is, I'm going to need you to start tuning in to the Big Bang Theory, stat.

4 comments:

beckylbranch said...

I don't know what bazinga is, my sister watches the big bang theory. I need to watch it I guess! I have been meaning to get back to you...I accidentally deleted my gmail inbox :P I don't know exactly what you wanted as far as headers for the sidebars, I was trying to learn how to do it. basically I think it's just a picture graphic you put on the sidebars. Can you email me again if you still want to do it? Becky :)

Lauren said...

Too cute :)

Sarah said...

WANT.TO.SQUEEZE.HER.FACE! SOO CUTE

Grad3 said...

OMG- I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE HER!!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin