Tuesday, June 5, 2012

tidbits.

I had great intentions of cleaning the house today and of scheduling all these blog posts for the week so that I'd be not only on top of things, but actually ahead of things for once. However, the only thing that happened on my lovely day off is that I caught up on the Bachelorette and 16 & Pregnant. Oh, and had a fabulous lunch with this girl.

So still a great day, but not too productive. Boo.


My friend Shannon turned me on to the 30 Day Ab Challenge a while ago and I'm hooked. Today she's hosting a link up with some other bloggers that are also giving this torture device workout a shot. So I'm linking up. And I'm going to show my results. Gulp. I've done this a few days now and can honestly say I have already seen results. And not in just my abs (can I say that yet?!), but in my legs and arms too. Yep. My entire body is sore. I started a few days ago but have slacked and only done a few days so I'm starting over again today and will do every single day for the next 30. Here goes.

Mr. P and I are headed to a ZZ Top concert tomorrow night. It's his birthday gift and I'm pretty sure he's stoked. I on the other hand have spent far too many moments wondering what exactly one wears to a ZZ Top concert? Hmmmm....

And in other news, my little girl had her last day of school today. Insert sad face.
schoolcollage


She had her last day in "Miss Bitme's" (her words) class today and is headed off to the two year old class tomorrow morning to begin the summer session. I may be a bit sad that she's out of the infant/toddler room. Seriously, this is going way too fast.

We're back to the beach this weekend. We seriously need a private jet for all this traveling.





4 comments:

Heather said...

So cute!!!! Enjoy the beach and moving up to the new class!

Lindsay said...

Go you!! I thought about doing the ab challenge but thought it might be pointless right now. :)

I can't believe how much she has changed in a year! She's just so cute!

Michelle Clark (AKA Miss Banana Pants) said...

Jealous of all your beach time. And YOU GO! with the 30 day ab challenge! Let us know how it goes!

Shannon Dew said...

I can't wait to see your before and afters! And OMG is that the same little girl?! Look how grown she looks now!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin