Monday, July 14, 2014

21 weeks


How Far Along? 21 weeks

Total Weight Gained/Loss? 15 pounds. That's fun.

Sleep? cannot get enough. So tired.

Best Moment of the Week: his movement.

Movement- He's starting to move a lot. He doesn't jab and kick as much as E did though. He does what feels like flips and rolls a lot. He also hangs out on my bladder. It feels like someone is just wringing my bladder constantly. Weirdest feeling ever.

Food Craving- lemonade still. there's really nothing I have to have.

Food aversions- seafood. chicken with bones.

Gender- a sweet, baby boy!!!!!!!!!!!

Labor Signs- nada

Belly Button- pretty shallow but I don't think it's going anywhere.

What I miss- It's getting harder to put my shoes on. That's not so fun. Especially when you wear boots for a living :(

What I'm looking forward to- I should probably start working on his room. That sounds fun.

Big Sister Status- she's getting more excited. She's decided that she's named the baby and walks around calling him that now. Good thing one person in this family has named him.....

1 comment:

A.B. said...

We ended up not using G's name for this baby, "Tido." It is still up for grabs should you need inspiration.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin