Sunday, October 9, 2011

project 365: week 40

Sunday, October 2nd:

I had a photo shoot downtown with a fun family of four today. This was just an idea I had while shooting and I loved the way it turned out.

Monday, October 3rd:

An outtake from our first day of school shoot. More of my pictures looked like this one than this one.

Tuesday, October 4th:

An attempt at an 18 month photo shoot...

Wednesday, October 5th:

Helping Daddy make dinner.

Thursday, October 6th:

Just watching a little tv..

Friday, October 7th:

Apparently this is what she wears when hanging out in the afternoon with Dad. Special...

September, October 8th:

My sweet girl looking all precious right after stealing my drink. Don't let her fool you.

5 comments:

A.B. said...

My baby is an obsessive drink stealer. Well, actually he only wants MY drinks. Always. Everyday. it's a good thing they are so hard to resist :)

Kara said...

I love her hair!

In This Wonderful Life said...

adorable! I think the one of her a B at the sink & the last are my fav! all presh :)

Sassy Engineer said...

Sorry I haven't commented in a while - I love reading your posts though. Honestly, I'm not sure if they make me scared for motherhood, but I love that you are honest about it! Now I'll know that when I feel completely overwhelmed with kids someday I'm not the only one who ever felt like that. Love the pictures too!

lg2006 said...

That pigtail picture is to die for! I love it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin