Thursday, May 9, 2013

real life.

I have a million things that somehow have to be done in a very short amount of time. This weekend is one of my biggest events at work and I won't even be here. Nice right?

So not only am I trying to pull off my biggest weekend of the year, I'm trying to pull everything together for my little family to go out of town and be in a wedding this weekend. To say I'm stressed out would be an understatement of epic proportions.

How about a bit of real life?

For Easter I wanted one decent family picture. One.
IMG_7013IMG_7016

Not too bad except for Mr. P and those blasted glasses. These are about as good as you get with the little these days but I decided we had to try again without those glasses. So we did.
IMG_7018IMG_7022IMG_7023IMG_7024IMG_7025IMG_7026IMG_7027IMG_7028

Some day these family pictures will be funny right?!

3 comments:

Vanessa Miller said...

OMG I love them all!! I hate that I can't get my little girl to sit still for pictures anymore. I can only get her in the car seat!

User Not Found said...

this one is my favorite yet!! real life!

Jen Watts said...

sorry, I LOVE the last ones....you don't want a boring family do you??? Honestly, I gave up a long time ago! You got some keepers here momma.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin