Monday, October 13, 2014

34 weeks



How Far Along? 33 weeks

Total Weight Gained/Loss? 34 pounds. That's been my total for about 2 months now. Maybe we'll stay there. Fingers crossed.

Sleep? not so great. I'm exhausted. But my mind NEVER stops. Last night I stared at the ceiling for 3 hours while I stressed about something for work that was not even worth stressing over. Seriously. Losing my mind. I've never been so tired.

Best Moment of the Week: Got to hear his heartbeat again. In the 140's as usual. Love that sound.

Movement- His foot may come out my side. Not kidding. I don't even know how his foot is in the place it is. It's insane. He still moves a lot though I have noticed a decrease over the last couple of days.

Food Craving- just water. Cracker Barrel roast occasionally. Cheerios still.

Food aversions- most things. Being full sucks and it doesn't take anything to get full these days.

Symptoms- joint pain off and on. My ankles and knees have been on fire. Still a lot of pelvic pain. Heachaches but I think I figured out that those were from my new prenatal vitamins so I switched back to my old ones. Some weird feelings of things being "off". I don't know how to explain it. But it's weird. Back pain like whoa.

Labor Signs- still Braxton-Hicks.

Belly Button- pretty shallow, but hanging on.

What I miss- my back not hurting.

What I'm looking forward to- finishing his room and him getting here. I'm getting anxious to see this little one. And to see these feet that may come out my skin.

Big Sister Status- she's getting pretty excited. I started talking to her the other day about going into the hospital. She doesn't like the idea of me being gone for a couple of days so I think we'll do some more talking on that. I'm getting nervous about being away from her. We're pretty much the best of pals.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin