Sunday, March 29, 2009

your little tennis wiiman can shove it. =)




We've been looking at this little beauty for a while. Friday nite after the movie we tried to go see was sold out (boo), we headed on over to Best Buy and bought it. Because we needed it.

How come no body that knows me tried to talk me out of this?!?

I am so competitive. To a fault. And those little Wii men are kicking my arse at some tennis. So is Mr. Perfect.

I now completely understand the remote through the tv thing you hear about so often. They only try to tell you it's an accident....

I will not let them defeat me. I will be practicing when Mr. Perfect is at work.

4 comments:

Leila said...

my brother convinced my mom to let him return our brandnew wii for a play station 3! so upset about it! those wiimen cheat - at least, i'm convinced they do. i know i am better at tennis than that! good luck!!

Jon and Steph said...

Be ready to be completely hooked! My husband and I couldn't stop playing for like months!

And I'm not kidding, your arms will be sore from trying to kill the game.

Heather @ Simple Wives said...

Haha! Looks like you'll be busy for a while!

Lindsey said...

Haha you crack me up!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin