Tuesday, June 23, 2009

exhausted.

Our church is having revival this week and we have a youth choir in town for the event. The youth choir is actually from the church Mr. Perfect grew up in, so it's been fun having them, a few adults from the church, and his old pastor in town. There's well over 50 kids and they are all staying with members of our church. Mr. Perfect and I are keeping two 15 year old girls.

I am exhausted.

I swear I slept more when I was their age. We picked them up and they have been nonstop since Sunday night. In the car as they're steady jabbering away in the backseat, Mr. Perfect looks over and whispers to me "I am in Hell". Of course he was kidding and we're surviving quite nicely. Our girls are dolls and so much fun. Just exhausting.

So not much time to blog this week. Hope you're all having a great one!

Oh! What did everyone think of Jon & Kate last night? So sad. It's a shame really...

11 comments:

d.a.r. said...

Wooo girl! Get some sleep!

And yeah, J&K was sad. Jon is a selfish jerk and Kate is a biatch. It was pretty doomed.

Rachel said...

That's pretty funny! Whenever I am around 15 year olds I think of myself at that age. I am so glad to not be 15 anymore!

Megan said...

So fun, but yet exhausting! And so very sad about J&K but I think we all saw it coming, very sad.

Lindsey said...

Sounds fun but def tiring!

Emily said...

Aww have fun with those girls, that sounds fun! I am sad about Jon and Kate too, but seriously he needed to stand up to her!

Anonymous said...

get some rest girlfriend!

Sassy Engineer said...

I remember the days back when I stayed with people when travelling with our youth group. I hope I didn't drive them crazy :) It sounds like fun though.

I was so sad about Jon and Kate. Surprised - not really, but still sad. I feel bad for Kate because I truly believe she didn't want it to be over, but honestly I think Jon is kind of having a mid life crisis early. I think he woke up one day and realized he had 8 kids and kind of controlling wife and freaked out. I mean, what was up with the new earrings?!

In This Wonderful Life said...

hope you are having a good week pretty girl :)

Heather @ Simple Wives said...

Hope you get caught up on rest!

I was so sad and disappointed in Jon and Kate. :(

jlc said...

Megs meet pillow.


might be a start to a beautiful relationship. :)

Heather said...

Sounds like a busy week. Enjoy! I think the Jon & Kate thing is sad. But I've seen their communication issues for ages. I really think if they spent more time working on how they communicate to each other, they wouldn't be in the situation they are in.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin