Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

Just a quick post because I'm soaking up every second of this day with my angel, but I wanted to wish my Mom and all the other Mom's out there a Happy Mother's Day!

And because I know personally how hard this day can be when your child isn't with you on this Earth, I wanted to let all you ladies still waiting or mourning the loss of a child or pregnancy, know that I am praying for you. I know how your hearts are breaking today and how your arms are aching to hold your child. Just know that the Lord hears your prayers and already has a plan for you.

Happy Mother's Day ladies. You are all truly a gift from God.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thank you very much! my little one would be turning 9 this year!! I always wonder..... four weeks from finding out if we had a boy or a girl... we never made it...... I am asked all the time if i will ever have kids and I politely say, no I dont want them---- I cant relive the hurt of losing another baby!

Congrats to you and youre first of MANY Mothers Days!!! Your baby girl is beautiful!!

Leeann

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin