Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day

I feel like I am ridiculously lucky to have an incredible relationship with my Dad. My Dad is awesome and is one of my favorite people on the planet. I'm also lucky to still have my Papa here on this Earth with me. So a huge Happy Father's Day to two of the greatest men I know. I love y'all.


Then there's my husband. Though he's only been a father for just over a year, he is rocking that title. BG adores him and he adores her. She lights up when he gets home and the minute she hears the key in the door, it's all about "Dada!". I love this. I've seen what it is to have a special father/daughter relationship and I am so, so glad she's going to have that. And how lucky am I to get to watch this play out?!


Happy Father's Day to all the amazing Father's out there. Sure hope someone made y'all feel special today.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin