Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

I'm about as full as they come at the moment but I had to pop in and wish you all a very Happy Thanksgiving!

While this year has been nothing like I expected, I am so, so thankful for so many things. But most of all? I'm thankful for my precious family and the fact that we're healthy (somewhat at the moment) and happy. I'm thankful we have a roof over our head and jobs to put food on the table.

But most of all I'm thankful that even though some things don't seem to be working the way I'd like them to, that I serve a God who will get us through our tough times.

Hope you're enjoying this time with your family. I've spent it chasing a toddler who is on the loose big time. Where did my tiny baby from last year go?!

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

It's crazy how much they change in a year! She looks so cute in her outfit!

Heather said...

She's gorgeous!!! I know what you mean though. I think the boys can run faster than me these days. Thankfully, I have an 11-year-old daughter with lots of energy I can send after them.

Unknown said...

Cannot believe how much she change in a year! She was just a bitty baby last year!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin