Monday, December 27, 2010

escape artist.

Christmas post coming as soon as I muddle through the 8 billion pictures I've taken over the past few days.

Geez. You would've thought it was someone's first Christmas or something.

But for now, a funny video.

Because BG is nothing if not funny.

And as if keeping her still isn't a challenge enough?

Now she escapes from her bouncy chair.

Which she is too big for (this I know) and should be strapped into (which I also know, but she'll flip it strapped in too and that's not pretty).



She certainly keeps me on my toes.

3 comments:

Paige said...

Aw, haha! She is really growing! I can see that she is going to all over the place before long!

Heather said...

Oh yeah! I remember when one of our boys would flip his bouncy chair if he was strapped in. Hang in there! Too cute!

coolkids said...

so much fun! she is ADORABLE! Make sure you stop by in Jan I have some amazing giveaways to come! thecoolkidsblog.com

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin