Friday, May 6, 2011

a friday funny.

BG and I were packing up playing in her room earlier when she got the biggest tickle out of my feet. I was sitting there Indian style/cross-legged when she dove for my sock covered toes. She bounced back laughing her head off and then went after them again.

This went on for a while until we were both in tears and gasping for air from laughing so hard. She kills me. Her joy is just infectious. Eventually I went to grab the camera so that I could take some pictures of her room once I got it clean.

True to form, I got distracted and sat back down to play again. She went right back to my toes and this time, I sort of got it on camera.




If that doesn't make you smile... well, you might want to get your ticker checked. ;)

PS: Ignore the mess. I swear it's gone now!

4 comments:

No Longer Newlyweds. said...

That's hysterical.

Ashley said...

Gosh, she's cute!! That is so funny! I love kids.

Suze said...

so funny def made me laugh!!! she is too cute!

lg2006 said...

OMG that is the cutest sweetest FUNNIEST thing ever! I love her sweet little belly laughs! What a happy little princess! Thanks for sharing!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin