Saturday, May 21, 2011

happy birthday love!


Happy Birthday Mr. P!!!!



For his birthday I got him an apartment full of stuff to move into the new house!

Fun right?

Mr. P... I can't even begin to tell you how amazing I think you are. Words can't express how thankful I am for how hard you work to build a life for this little family. You are the most amazing Dad to that sweet little girl of ours and my heart still swells with pride every time I watch you two. Listening to y'all laugh and giggle together makes my day. You are awesome.

I know you're not big on birthdays but I just wanted to send out a little shout to let you know how special I think you are. I love you forever babe. I can't wait to grow old with you.

2 comments:

Jen Watts said...

What a sweet little wife you are! Happy birthday to your hubby!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Mr. P!!! Hope you guys had a great day celebrating with him

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin