Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new. ~Rajneesh


Making a decision to have a child--it's momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body.
- Elizabeth Stone


The best thing about Mother's Day?

Having this little reason to celebrate it.


I'm blessed beyond words to be a Mother. To be her Mother. It's the best gift ever.

Happy Mother's Day to my Mom and my Grandma who showed me what being a Mother and Grandmother is all about. Happy Mother's Day to all my Mom friends and those whose babies aren't here in their arms. And Happy Mother's Day and prayers to all those with a Mother's heart but still waiting on their child. Hoping Mother's Day 2011 brings your babies.

5 comments:

Holly said...

Happy Mother's Day!!!!

Suze said...

happy mothers day sweet lady! thank you for reminding me its about the grandmothers too :) they deserve it just as well! hope you've had a great one!

Pineapples and Pickles said...

happy mommy's day to you!

Angie said...

I hope you had a great Mother's day! You are such a great mom and you are right...being a mommy is amazing!

d.a.r. said...

I hope you had a wonderful day, sweetie!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin