Sunday, September 16, 2012

Sunday Social

Sunday Social
1. 5 items you can't live without on a daily basis(water, food, shelter, and clothes don't count)
- We're going to go ahead and assume that family and pets aren't "items" and therefore won't be on this list..
1. coffee (easy).
2. my computer
3. my dayplanner (paper one, I cannot do electronic calendars)
4. my BOB (would never get to run without it)
5. my phone (only for the aps, I don't do talking on it)

2. All time favorite book? Why?
- Only one?!? Seriously??

Umm... oh goodness I can't even think of just one. I'll actually go with Little Women on this one but only because of the memories tied up in it. Now? I love Jodi Piccoult books and Emily Giffin books are always a fun read.

3. Something you'd like to accomplish before the end of 2012
- I would really like to get BG's first year photo book done.

Yes, first year. Slack arse.

And, run a few more races. I've got my eye on two I would love to compete in before the end of the year.

4. If you could go back and relive any year of your life which year would it be?
-2010. There's a few things I would do differently, but I'd relive meeting BG over and over again. plus there was just so much joy and happiness in my family that year (mostly because of her). Best year ever.
Ella & Megan  4-3-10 (4)

5. What do you wish people knew about you without you having to tell them?
- That I have freakish personal space issues. Sometimes I seem rude and standoffish because I'm all arms crossed, distance please but I'm not at all. I'm just a freak that can't handle being touched.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Little Women is my favorite book too!!! I've read it like 10 times. When I was younger we went to Louisa May Alcott's house where she wrote it and saw her gravesite as well...I'm obsessed!

Melissa @ I Pick Pretty said...

Aw - that photo of you & sparkly new Ella makes me smile.

PS - "Little Women" rules, now and forever.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin