Tuesday, September 4, 2012

what to wear where

I'm not very fashionable. It's a truth.

I have no real style "niche" if you will. Usually I match. Okay, usually might be stretching it. I match sometimes, most of the time I don't care.

But sometimes, I actually put outfits together that work. Not often enough though which is why I'm loving the current link up that two of my favorites are currently doing. It's giving me a bit more insight into some Mama friendly (and Mama appropriate) outfits.


Today is What to Wear for family pictures and seeing as how we just (okay in April) had family pictures taken, I'll share one of our shots.
2012.03.38 (6 of 67)2012.03.38 (23 of 67)

I tend to pick one "outfit" and go from that. In this case, BG's dress was picked out for her two year old pictures and I picked coordinating colors for Mr. P and myself to wear. I don't like matchy matchy and even though I put all this together last minute (story of my life), I loved how it all turned out.

Now ya'll go over and link up because it's holiday picture time and I'm loving the ideas I'm getting!

4 comments:

Amy @ Forever 29 said...

Girl, I think you look great. Of course if I had a cutie little girl to dress up and to make wear BOWS I would probably care a lot less about what I wear :)

Rhi said...

SO CUTE! What a darling little gal you have.

Eat. Live. Laugh. and sometimes shop! said...

Darling!!! I prefer not too matchy so it looks natural anyway. I think you captured that perfectly!

Melissa @ I Pick Pretty said...

Well, I always think you and Miss E look adorable. And this is a great case in point - totally into this "coordinated but not too matchy-matchy" sort of look. That shot of you all crossing the street is particularly terrific.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin