Friday, January 27, 2012

back to the s.a.v.

Mr. P had some business he had to take care of in Savannah the other day, so of course BG and I decided that we should tag along.

Pretty much I was promised lunch at The Crab Shack which means I am totally there.

Also, it's good to get down there and spend some time with my Papa anytime I can. Things are tough for him right now.. Sad.

So we took him to lunch. Only, I guess he took us. Whatever. We all ate lunch and it was good. BG loved The Crab Shack. Perhaps she is my child?
IMG_9055IMG_9056IMG_9059IMG_9060IMG_9062IMG_9063IMG_9064IMG_9069IMG_9071


Sidenote: how is one little kid eating an ear of corn so dang cute?!

IMG_9075


After lunch, we headed out to the cemetery to take a loot at where my Grandma is buried. While it sucks that we even have to be at that place, I have to say that where she's buried is so gorgeous and there couldn't be a better spot for her to be. It's so beautiful..
IMG_9085IMG_9088IMG_9096

breaks my heart...

IMG_9101


It is so hard to come home these days and leave him there alone. We'll be back soon though.
IMG_9112

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin